Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Website Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone!

 With trying to blog more I thought I would for sure partake in "Wordless Wednesday."  I had a plan and everything.   However, with the release of my soon to be favorite place to online shop I couldn't help but switch it up a bit.  So I thought I would share a website instead of being wordless. 

My friend Cherise over at DCAF (Diabetes Community Advocacy Foundation) released an online t-shirt shop for the Blue Friday's initiative.  You can find out more about Blue Friday's over at www.diabetescaf.org and you can participate in the awareness of diabetes by picking up your shirt at www.dcaf.spreadshirt.com

I cannot wait to pick up mine and share a "selfie" (in which I never take) for my next "wordless Wednesday" post!!!


Happy Wednesday everyone!  Hope to see you for #DSMA Twitter chat tonight at 9p.m.  This is me reminding myself so I don't forget. Again. Support is key and I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment